Elves work hard as Santa’s little helpers in packing and delivering gifts to us every Christmas.
Make sure to remember some of the funniest elf jokes, and you will definitely end up on Santa’s list of good kids.
Let’s jump right into them!
(And make sure not to miss our Christmas Cracker jokes while you are here!)
Best Elf Jokes
1. What is elves’ favorite sport?
2. What type of music do elves like best?
3. What do you do if you can’t hire a professional?
Do it your elf.
4. Why do Santa’s helpers go to therapy?
To help their elf esteem.
5. What would upset a normal person but not an elf?
Coming up short.
6. What do you call an elf who won’t share?
7. What currency do elves use?
8. What make of cars do elves drive?
9. What do you call an elf entrepreneur?
A small business owner.
10. What is Santa Claus’ tax status?
11. What do elves sing to Santa Claus when it’s cold?
“Freeze a Jolly Good Fellow.”
12. What are elves’ favorite types of photos?
13. What do elves say when meeting mutual friends?
14. Where do elves vote?
The North Poll.
15. What is the elves’ least favorite Christmas song?
16. Who is Santa’s helpers’ favorite character in Stranger Things?
17. What goes inside elves’ pointy shoes?
18. What’s the first thing elves learn in school?
19. What’s another name for Santa’s helpers?
20. Why did the elf sleep in the fireplace?
Because he wanted to sleep like a log.
21. What do you call an elf who tells jokes?
A real Christmas card.
22. What do you call an elf who learns independently?
Funny Elf Jokes
23. Where do elves go dancing?
24. What do elf fans of Parks and Recreation love to say?
25. What do elves use to walk when they hurt their legs?
26. What’s the best way to gain confidence?
To believe in your elf.
27. What do you call an elf who wins the lottery?
28. What is Santa’s helpers’ favorite song?
“Have Your Elf a Merry Little Christmas.”
29. What do you get when an elf passes gas?
30. What did Santa tell his helpers when they listened in on his conversation?
31. Where do elves go to get famous?
32. What do vegetarian elves eat?
33. How many elves does it take to change a light bulb?
Ten: One to change it and nine to stand on one another’s shoulders.
34. Who do elf music fans call the King?
35. Which elf is the best jazz singer?
36. What do socialist elves support?
Redistribution of welf.
Related for More Laughs: Funny Harry Potter Jokes
37. If an elf can’t do something right now, how do they handle it?
Shelf it for later.
38. What is Santa’s helpers’ favorite convenience store?
39. What is an elf’s favorite lunch?
40. What’s an animal that never forgets Christmas?
41. Why do elves love baseball?
Because they’re Little League stars.
42. What do you call a Santa’s helper with a rags to riches story?
43. What do you call an elf who’s excellent in the kitchen?
A short-order cook.
44. How did Santa tell his elves to check their email?
“First, yule log on…”
45. What do you get when a group of 11 elves adds another?
46. What do Santa’s helpers tell someone who annoys them?
47. What is an elf’s favorite type of cookie?
48. What do elves say when they make mistakes?
“I elfed up.”
49. Why don’t elves read novels?
They prefer short stories.
50. What does Santa use after trimming his beard?
51. Whose music do elves like the most?
Elf-is Presley’s music!
52. What do you call an elf who steals Christmas present wrapping from the wealthy and gives it to the poor?
53. What do you call a badly behaved elf?
A rebel without a Claus!
54. Why did some of the elves spell Christmas as N-O-E?
Because Father Christmas said No L!
55. Which sort of elf makes their home in a fizzy drink can?
56. What do elves get instead of athlete’s foot?
57. What do you call an elf who is walking backward?
We hope that you are enjoying the holiday spirit and our elf jokes.
Which one is your favorite?
Let us know in the comments down below!