I told my dentist I want a tooth to match the others. He gave me one with four cavities.
Let’s face it – nodding and trying to talk with your mouth wide open in the dentist’s chair is never the most pleasant experience. However, you can always crack a few dentist jokes for yourself or share them in the waiting room.
Brace yourself; we got you covered!
Below, you will find more than 50 best dentist jokes that are completely pain-free!
Please give us a smile, and let’s jump right into them.
Funny Dentist Jokes
1. What do dentists and the TSA have in common?
2. What’s the best time to go to the dentist? 🕝
3. Dentist: Could you help me? Could you give out a few of your loudest, most painful screams?
Patient: Why? Doc, it isn’t all that bad this time.
Dentist: There are many people in the waiting room right now, and I don’t want to miss the 4 o’clock game.
4. The dentist says my teeth are like a string of pearls.
Each one has a hole through it!
5. Has your tooth stopped hurting yet?
I don’t know; the dentist kept it.
6. Dentist: I have to pull the aching tooth. But don’t worry; it’ll just take five minutes.
Patient: And how much will it cost?
Dentist: It’s $90.
Patient: $90 for just a few minutes of work???
Dentist: I can extract it very slowly if you like.
7. Left my comb at the dentist.
Now it’s a fine-toothed comb.
8. Why did the two dentists get married?
Because they were so enameled with each other.
9. What did the tooth say to the departing dentist?
Fill me in when you get back.
10. Why does a dentist seem moody?
Because he always looks down in the mouth.
11. The dentist said that he could knock me out with gas, or he could use a big metallic rock.
I said ether/ore.
12. What does the dentist of the year get?
A little plaque.
13. Why did the dentist make a poor date for the manicurist?
They fought tooth and nail!
14. What did the werewolf eat after having his teeth taken out?
15. Why did the Pharaoh visit the dentist?
Because Egypt his tooth….
16. A local dentist was arrested for dealing drugs.
To say I was surprised would be an understatement. I’ve been going to him for ten years and never knew he was a dentist.
17. What game did the dentist play when she was a child?
Caps and robbers.
18. Why did the king go to the dentist?
To get his teeth crowned!
19. What did Al Gore say when he went to the dentist?
“I have an Inconvenient Tooth.”
20. Did you hear about the dentist who planted a garden?
A month later, he was picking his teeth.
21. Why didn’t the dentist ask his secretary out?
He was already taking out a tooth.
22. How many dentists does it take to change a lightbulb?
One to administer the anesthetic, one to extract the lightbulb, and one to offer the socket mouthwash.
23. What’s a dentist’s favorite dinosaur?
24. What does a dentist do on a roller coaster?
He braces himself.
25. What do you call a dentist’s advice?
26. Where do dentists move when they retire?
27. The dentist asked me if I had sensitive toothpaste at home.
I told her toothpaste and I didn’t talk bout our feelings.
28. What is the dentist’s favorite movie?
Plaque to the Future.
29. What kind of filling do you want in your tooth?
30. Why do dentists like potatoes?
Because they are so filling.
31. What did the dentist see at the North Pole?
A molar bear.
32. What do you call a dentist who doesn’t like tea?
Best Dentist Jokes
33. My dentist has a TV on the ceiling so patients can watch shows while he works.
He calls it Netflix and Drill.
34. Why did the guru refuse Novocain at the dentist?
He wanted to transcend dental medication.
35. What’s another name for a dentist’s office?
A filling station.
36. Why did the phone go to the dentist?
Because it had Bluetooth.
37. Why was the man arrested for looking at sets of dentures in a dentist’s window?
Because it was against the law to pick your teeth in public.
38. What did the judge say to the dentist?
“Do you swear to pull the tooth, the whole tooth, and nothing but the tooth?”
39. How did the dentist become a brain surgeon?
His drill slipped.
40. What do you call x-rays taken by a dentist?
41. Why did the deer need braces?
He had buck teeth.
42. My dentist told me I don’t floss enough.
So I started taking dance classes.
43. How do you fix a broken tooth?
With tooth paste!
44. What does a dentist call an astronaut’s cavity?
A black hole.
45. What is a dentist’s favorite soda?
All of them.
46. How is going to the dentist like those movies where a character gets interrogated?
It’s pretty clear when you’re lying — and if you don’t come clean, you might lose a tooth.
47. Patient: What did you do before you became a dentist?
Dentist: I was in the Army.
Patient: What did you do in the Army?
Dentist: I was a drill sergeant.
48. What did the dentist say to the golfer?
“You have a hole in one.”
49. Why couldn’t the dentist’s family find the spot where he was buried?
Because there was no plaque on it.
50. What did the dentist say to the judge in court?
“You can’t handle the tooth!”
51. Why did Frosty the Snowman have to go to the dentist?
He has a nasty case of frost bite.
52. Why did the donut go to the dentist?
He needed a filling!
53. A man got kicked out of the dentist’s office for using all the nitrous oxide…
He got the last laugh, though.
We hope you had fun with our list of the funniest dentist jokes. Hopefully, your appointment went well.
Now, it’s your turn – let us know in the comments which are your favorite among the dentist jokes, and see you in the next article!