Family is around the window, and everyone is just taking time to enjoy the most beautiful time of the year. ❄️
Having a cup of hot coffee or tea and watching the white carpet of snow covering everything is just so peaceful.
When you decide to break the silence, we will have you covered – we have prepared our best snow jokes you can tell to your family and friends.
Let’s jump right into them – winter is coming!
1. What did one snowman say to the other snowman?
Can you smell carrot?
2. What sort of cakes do snowmen like?
The ones with thick icing.
3. What kind of money do snowmen use at the North Pole?
Cold hard cash.
4. How do snowmen greet each other?
Ice to meet you!
5. What do snowmen do for Christmas?
Play with the snow angels.
6. What do snowmen eat for lunch?
7. Where do snowmen put their money?
8. Where do snowmen love to dance?
At a snow ball.
9. Where do snowmen get the weather report?
10. What do snowmen do when the weather’s too hot for scarves and hats? They change into puddles.
11. One snowman is under a tree, holding a red lightsaber.
Another is in the sun, holding a green lightsaber.
Red snowman: Come to the dark side.
Green snowman: Why? All you do is terrorize people!
Red snowman: Dude, we’re snowmen, the dark side, under the tree.
Green snowman: Oh! Okay.
Red snowman mumbling: Stupid.
12. What do snowmen wear on their heads?
13. What’s an ig?
A snow house without a loo!
14. If you live in an igloo, what’s the worst thing about global warming?
There’s no privacy.
15. How does a penguin build a house?
Igloos it together.
16. Why do Eskimos live in igloos?
To ice-olate themselves.
17. What do you call a cow hiding inside an igloo?
18. What do you call a cat that lives in an igloo?
19. What’s a good winter tip?
Never catch snowflakes on your tongue until all the birds have flown south for the winter.
20. What did the snowman have for breakfast?
21. What’s white and goes up?
A confused snowflake.
22. What did the snowflake say to the road?
Let’s stick together.
23. What time is it when little white flakes fall past the classroom window?
Snow and Tell.
Best Snow Jokes
24. Grandma’s been staring through the window ever since it started to snow.
If it gets any worse, I’ll have to let her in.
25. Today isn’t the day to be making jokes about the weather.
It’s snow joke.
26. What kind of math do Snowy Owls like?
27. Why did the boy only wear one snow boot?
There was only a 50 percent chance of snow.
28. What falls in the winter but never gets hurt?
Snow, of course.
Knock Knock Snow Jokes
29. Knock, knock.
30. Knock, knock.
I forgot my name again.
31. Knock, knock.
Snow laughing matter!
32. Knock, knock.
Freeze a jolly good fellow!
33. Knock, knock.
Dirty Snow Jokes (NSFW – Adults Only)
34. Why did the lady snowman divorce her husband?
She found out he was going to a snow blower.
35. Where do snowmen go to donate their sperm?
36. Why was the snowman so brave?
He had giant snowballs.
37. What do you get from sitting on the ice too long?
38. How did the snowman lose his head?
Someone sat on his face.
We hope that you have enjoyed our list of the best snow jokes.
Which one was your favorite?
Let us know in the comments down below!