The unanswered question, the biggest mystery of all times:
Was it the chicken or the egg that came first? Well, nobody knows for sure. But we do know what came after both chicken and eggs: chicken jokes!
We have made a list of the funniest chicken jokes that will have your toddlers and kids laughing on the floor (and hopefully you along with them).
Let’s get right into the list!
Funny Chicken Jokes
- Why did the chicken cross the playground?
He wanted to get to the other slide.
- What do you call a bird who’s too afraid to fly?
- What does a chicken need to lay an egg every day?
- How does a chicken send mail to her friends?
In a hen-velope.
- What happened to the baby chicken that misbehaved at school?
It was egg-spelled.
- What do chickens grow on?
- What do you call a chicken that crosses the road, rolls in the dirt, crosses the road again, and then rolls in the dirt again?
A dirty double-crossing chicken.
- What do chickens study at college?
- Why did the farmer cross the road?
To get the chicken back!
- Did you hear about the chicken who could lay eggs in the winter?
She was no spring chicken.
- What do chickens call school tests?
- Where’s the best place to find information on eggs?
In the hen-cyclopedia.
- What’s a chicken’s favorite book?
How to Wing Friends and Influence People.
- Why did Mozart hate chickens?
All they say is, “Bach-Bach-Bach!”
- Which dance will a chicken not do?
- What do you call a chicken crossed with a cow?
A roost beef.
- What have you got to lose?
Throw your hat into the wing!
- What do you call a bird with no wings?
- Why did the chicken go to the seance?
To get to the other side.
- How do baby chickens dance?
- Why did the droid cross the road?
Because a chicken programmed it.
- How do chickens leave a building?
They use the eggs-it!
- What happens when a hen eats gunpowder?
She lays hand gren-eggs.
More Hilarious Chicken Jokes
- Where do tough chickens come from?
- What do you get when you cross a ghost with a chicken?
- What do you get when you cross a chicken and a four-leaf clover?
The cluck o’ the Irish!
- What do you call a mischievous egg?
A practical yolker!
- How do you know if it’s too hot in the chicken barn?
The chickens are laying hard-boiled eggs.
- What day do chickens hate most?
- What’s a hen’s favorite type of movie?
A chick flick.
- What do you get if a chicken lays an egg on top of a barn?
- What do you get when you cross a chicken with a bell?
An alarm cluck.
- Why does the chicken go to Burger King?
To see a chicken strip!
- Why did the Easter egg hide?
It was a little chicken.
- How do chickens bake a cake?
They start from scratch.
- Which chicken is at the top of the pecking order?
Attila the Hen.
- Why don’t chickens like people?
Because they beat eggs.
- Why is it easy for chicks to talk?
Because talk is cheep.
- What is the most musical part of a chicken?
- The chicken farmer died under mysterious circumstances.
The police suspect fowl play.
- Why did the duck cross the road?
To prove he wasn’t chicken!
- Why did McDonald’s run out of chicken McNuggets?
The farmer counted his chickens before they hatched!
- What eggs does an evil hen lay?
- What do you call a group of chickens clucking in unison?
The chicken next to him farted.
- What do you call someone who steals a chicken?
A chicken pot pirate.
Now, it’s your turn:
What is your favorite chicken joke? Feel free to share it with us in the comments below!
See you in our next post!